Pie
“If you’re trying to poison me, you’re doing a terrible job.”
“I’m not trying to poison you.”
“Poisoning the pie would be cliché anyway. It’s just not your style.”
“Your confidence in that fact is comforting.”
“…Now I do think you’ve poisoned the pie.”
“I was hoping you would. It keeps your attention on me.”
“You’re not scaring me at all.”
“You’re lying, and you’re doing it badly.”
“I’m stalling, actually.”
“Tell you what. We’ll share it.”
“You just want my pie.”
“You’re adorable.”
“You’re annoying.”
“You started it.”
“And now I’m going to eat all of this pie myself.”

--

Corby and me again.  When you have a ridiculous prompt, you write a ridiculous drabble.  This gives you a good sense of our relationship dynamics though, I think.

Try to figure out which one of us says the first line.  Depending on which of us you pick, the drabble reads totally differently.
Labels:
0 Responses

Post a Comment