White feathers swallowed me up, pale arms snug around my waist.  Hers was the best sort of embrace, soft and clingy.

I dropped a kiss into her hair, then one against her temple.  Braver now, a kiss on her cheekbone, the corner of her jaw.  She didn’t stop me this time.  Perhaps the boundary had moved?

I kissed her nose playfully to break the tension.  She giggled, her eyes shy.

“What does that face mean, my little angel?”

The slight tilt of her head was answer enough.  So the boundary had moved.

When my lips met hers, she was smiling.

--

Squishy drabble.

I had originally intended to write about an event farther down the road, but a bunch of people I didn't know very well turned up and I decided to play it safe.

There are so many ways to write their first kiss.  This is one of the cuter ones.
Labels: ,
0 Responses

Post a Comment