They could never refuse each other anything, which was a weird dynamic for Fire and Water to have.  Even they knew it, but it never stopped them.  Further and further down the rabbit hole of destructive desires; it was a spiral of bad decisions and it was inevitable it would end up like this.

Water was laughing, a panicked sort of laughter.  Fire was just sitting there, trying to take in this information neither of them had even known was possible.

“A freak of nature?”

“A mistake?”

“Whatever it is... it’s our child.”

“What the hell do we tell them.”

--

This started out being for Comfort, but I couldn't make it fit so I had to finish it when we drabbled Consequences.  It makes me grin.

This incarnation of Fire and Water get along way better than I would have expected.  And then this happened!  There are a few other drabbles with these incarnations, but I'm too lazy to find them, so you'll have to hunt them down yourself.
Labels: , ,
0 Responses

Post a Comment